What's your "Nickname"?

by JH 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ozzie

• JH
    JH

Well, I was born in the Chinese year of the Rat for starters.

And I look like a rat.

And I love cheese

• Legolas
    Legolas

When I was a kid my father used to call me 'Moses'.....LMAO....I don't really know why!

• Mulan
    Mulan

In high school, I was Maxie, because my maiden name was Maxfield.

My husband and my cousin's husband call me "Melon" (sort of like Marilyn, don't you think?)

Usually I answer to Grandma.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I clicked on that link and got "f*cker". Egads...I hope that's now what they call me behind my back. But then Mozz was "Sir Drink A Lot". LMAO!

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Karley The link gave me - Sir Drinks alot, which is more appropriate for Troucul (hubby) and gave him That B****, which could fit me.....

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Red Edited to add that the nickname generator informed me that at work they call me 'That B*tch'

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Beta. When I used to work in restaurants, lots of the kitchen staff were new to English, and had a hard time pronouncing Elizabeth. One Eastern-European guy called me Elizabeta, which got shortened to Beta, which everyone could pronounce, so it stuck. I still use it now, for those who find Elizabeth too long.

My honey calls me Boop (I call him Boo) or Baaayyyybeee or just E. He has other names for me, but I ain't telling 'em.

• Legolas
    Legolas

On that link I got Dildo...ROTFLMAO

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

well, when your name is Dan, you just can't escape it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit