Halifax, NS Meeting up with Uzzah tonite

by talesin 11 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Hi, all. We are meeting up with Uzzah tonite while he visits our city. If anyone would like to join us, it will be at the Lion's Head Tavern for Wing Nite, at 7:30 pm.

<----- I will be there, and Kwin (see pic on his avatar), so it won't be hard to recognize us!

Hey, if you are in the Halifax area, and we aren't in touch, we would love to see you there! PM Kwintestal if you would like to attend and want further details. I'm off to work, and won't be able to answer till 6-ish.

C U l8r!

tal

• outnfree
    outnfree

Give Uzzah my best, Talesin! You and Kwin are gonna like him--lots!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm sorry that I can't be there tonight. Work sucks at times. Hope you all have a blast.

<----------------- If you live in the province and are lurking or haven't met me yet,I don't live in the city but if you see me around feel free to stop and introduce yourself. Or send a pm. I promise to be nice.

Dams

• Legolas
    Legolas

Have fun!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    <----------------- If you live in the province and are lurking or haven't met me yet,I don't live in the city but if you see me around feel free to stop and introduce yourself. Or send a pm. I promise to be nice.

That's a LIE! She bites!!! Real hard too! Mrs Kwin needed a shot afterwards as well.

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly
    That's a LIE! She bites!!! Real hard too! Mrs Kwin needed a shot afterwards as well.

And you both looooved it !

• damselfly
    damselfly

What street is the the lion's head on? is it right downtown? I live in the boonies I don't know any of this stuff!!

Dams

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    And you both looooved it !

You caught me! The Lion's Head is on the corner of Robie and Young. Website www.lionsheadtavern.com

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Here's a better shot of me:

Notice the dust on the briefcase? Hasn't been used for a while!

Kwin

• damselfly
    damselfly

Ah! I know where that is.

I didn't notice that dust on the briefcase, I couldn't get past the red glow of the eyes. It must be demons.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit