Do as we do, not as we say?

by MerryMagdalene 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty

Have you ever wondered why the large community churches have a playground and nursery?

I always believed the WatchTower's lie that it was to draw people in for a good time.

How wrong they are!

The playground is used for many purposes: The weekly Day Care for pre-schoolers. After school play area for kids in the Before/After Programs so they don't get bored for the 1/2 to one hour wait for their parents. For the kids in the nursery during Morning Worship services who are too old to be in a crib and too young to be expected to sit still for 1 1/2 hours. They are also taught about Jesus and Christian living on a level they can understand.

The nursery is for kids 2 months to 5 or 6 years old. Volunteers take turns in the nursery so that their mothers can participate in Worship services without being distracted or distracting others. Many of the members in our church volunteer in the nursery. The kids interact with different age groups almost from birth and older people and those without kids aren't left out. The kids in our church (we have almost 300) are better adjusted, more mature and morally responsible than any JW kids I have ever been around. The only difference is that the witness kids are expected to have a 'mature' appearance when in reality they are forced to lead empty lives by the apostate cult.

I feel so sorry for the Jw's kids because they are being deprived of joy now and in the future because their parents are trapped and ensnared in a God dishonoring apostate cult that does not allow them any kind of Christian freedom.

• nilfun
    nilfun
    since it's mainly propaganda for non-believers, it's not surprising that they put little bonbons like this on it.

Well put.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene
    mainly propaganda for non-believers

Why yes, it was from the Awake...how did you know? LOL

And why is it they seem to only put articles from "back-issues" on their site, nothing current?

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit