Six Feet Under Series Finale *Spoiler Alert*

by doodle-v 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Great ending to a fantastic series. *sigh* I'll miss it though I thought the "fast forward" at the end was great

*runs to Target to buy every season on DVD*

-Doodle-V

• Princess
    Princess

Hey V! ~waves~

I loved it right up to the part where Claire drove off. I thought the fast forward was stupid. David would never look so bad! He's gay for god's sake. Gay men have good hair.

Awesome series though. Satisfying ending for sure.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    David would never look so bad..gay men have good hair

LMFAO!!!

*waves back* Hey Rachel I was hoping you would respond.

I know, I liked the fast forward because J and I were laughing our asses off at how terrible everyone looked. And how everyone seemed to just keel over suddenly.

-Doodle-V

• Princess
    Princess

...everyone but Claire. She looked awesome, except when she died at 102. She looked bad then.

Yeah, that was kind of funny...and David was always a little too JW looking for a gay man. He might have had bad hair, but only after Keith died.

*hey, I'm not hi-jacking or anything but is J still planning on a sky dive?*

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    *hey, I'm not hi-jacking or anything but is J still planning on a sky dive?*

I just asked J and he nodded his head and then shrugged so i'm assuming that means "yes but we haven't made any solid plans about it yet but would still very much like too."

-Doodle-V of the "good at reading body language" class

P.S. congrats on the triathlon! you rock!

• bisous
    bisous

excellent wrap-up ... i liked the fast forward, even though the makeup was a little lame - i thought it was right on target to show everyone's deaths.... so much in keeping with the morbidity of the show ... i'm with you D-V, buyin up ALL the seasons ...

*waves at the ladies*

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

*waves back at B*

I just love cheesy, closure-filled endings!

*breathes sigh of satisfaction*

-Doodle-V

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

I also liked the song that Claire was listening to as she drove. I think it was "Breathe Me" by SIA

-Doodle-V

• Princess
    Princess

I'll have my people contact your people and they can make plans for jumping out of airplanes.

~waves at Bisous~

• chrissy
    chrissy

doodle v- I know... I am so sad it's over but felt satisfied in how it ended. I was listening to the soundtrack the other day (vol 2) and yeah, it has that song by SIA on it. Good choice to show claire driving off in her new hybrid in the end after she blew up at some lady in a past episode for driving a 'gas-guzzling sh!tbox suv." I was thinking wait a second you are driving a hurst...that has got to take up even more gas...

I felt satisfied with the ending montage, seeing as how the show centers around these underlying tones of death it seemed right on. lol, yeah david looked unrealistically hilarious...! So long sfu...I sure will miss ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit