I Haven't Forgotten...

by lowly one 7 Replies latest social family

• lowly one
    lowly one

. ...anyway i got into it with my mom and most of the family being present and sided with her that their was no way i could remember that i had seen a particular snake when i was about 2 years old. So fortunitly, i was able to recall a certain incident where i was at the end of our driveway about 75 yards from the house this being in a rual setting with alot of trees and, a car pulls up, i am on the passenger side and that door opens and a man says he is the postman and told me to get in because he was going to take me to the store to get some candy. Sounded good to me, i remember i wanted to get in but couldn't try then heard the sound of my mom's voice very sternly saying my name and to come here...--End of Story-- When my mom heard this she was visually shocked and so was my dad because she had never told anybody about the incident. Thus my mom confirmed the matter of the man in the car at the end of the drive way. Well rest of the family didn't appear to be impressed with my ability to remember but more focused on the fact that mom never told anyone for some 25 years. http://thepostings.blogspot.com

• skyman
    skyman

YOu would be pushing up daisy's if you had gotten in.

• avishai
    avishai

I remember stuff from when I was two. Why would'nt your mom say anything? Scary.

• nilfun
    nilfun

I haven't forgotten either. I've sometimes wondered (not) why some people have tried so hard to convince me otherwise.

• troucul
    troucul

That's cool, my parents are always shocked at some of the stuff I remember. I see myself doing this with my kids when they recall some experience that happened to them when I was there. I have no idea. Must be all the alcohol killing my brain cells. Whatever.

• nilfun
    nilfun

On days like this I feel it is better to keep the stuff "I haven't forgotten" to myself...

• chrissy
    chrissy

thats a creepy story. at least you lived to tell.

so the postings..what is that about? your blog. it's like your rendition of 'examining the scriptures daily'. you tricky little devil.

• lowly one
    lowly one

Psalms 118 "Ah,...Ah, now...Blessed be the One coming in the name of Jehovah;..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit