$2.79 Per Gallon!

by Outaservice 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

HAS GAS PRICES AFFECTED YOUR SERVICE TIME ANY?

OUTASERVICE (WHO HAD TO QUIT ALTOGETHER )

Seriously, do you think it will affect the good ole Society?

• horrible life
    horrible life

I was wondering the same thing. Do you think that if will affect the lowly car driver pub.? Will the Society want them sending more money?

OBEY!!! HL

• Legolas
    Legolas

I'm glad I'm out......Most people didn't give me money! I had a van for 3 years,and was ALWAYS asked to drive! Then I got a Jeep Cherokee, and Still was asked to drive with most people not giving any money.

Then I would call the hall and asked to be picked up! Then I could just sit there and relax, and let the other driver put up with people making a mess in their auto!!!!!!!!

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance
    Seriously, do you think it will affect the good ole Society?

Of course not, they just tell the dubs to be faithful.

The local dubs will just pile as many people as possible into one car.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Won't affect them at all. They'll just have to cut money elsewhere to pay for the gas. Maybe they can start recycling all the soda cans other Dubs leave behind in the car after service.

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

stop moaning

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Stop moaning!

It's £4.50 a gallon here which I think is about $9!

• JH
    JH

When I was in the field service 15 years ago, people gave an average of 1 buck each for a morning out in the service, today they give about 2 bucks each for gas.

Funny, years ago, many didn't even give anything for gas, and today just about everybody pays their share. Maybe the poor can't follow anymore....which makes you think what kind of religion this is.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    It's £4.50 a gallon here which I think is about $9!

That's only because Europe taxes the hell out of gas.

• ballistic
    ballistic

It costs so much here we buy it in small meaures called "litres", a bottle of bud is about half a litre. Actually, no it's not. How big are your bottles of bud over there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit