The story of Brent Craft and Carol Keener

by Kent 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent
    Thanks for making Hope's story available to us. Ignore the critics, you are doing a great job!

Thanks, bijou. I don't care much about arbitrary and capricious critic, and I'm all too used to that. However, we have seen so many comments on the thread "Dont Hire A Jehovah's Witness" - and this case shows this is the most stupid thing anybody can do.

If Hope sues this company, they will probably bleed, and she should. This is an important principle - and if this company had to pay big bucks - this problem might be more discussed in the open.

But I guess all the people talking about "religious freedom" feels this asshole was in her right when doing what she did.

Since Carol Keener found it such fun to spread our personal information around, I feel it’s only fair to put out her information too.

The congregation Carol attends is
    Southeast Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses 6000 Abbott St. Fort Wayne, Indiana 46816, phone (219) 447-1343.

Her home address and phone number is
    3808 East Fleming Avenue Fort Wayne, Indiana 46806
    phone (219) 441-0735.

Carol is employed by
    Renhill Staffing Services 4105 West Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne Indiana 46804 phone (219) 436-9237.

If you feel her actions were unconscionable write or call and let her, her employer and her congregation know your opinion.

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit