President of the Defd fan club

by wanderlustguy 41 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

That's right kiddies, I miss the guy. So I'm a gonna post about it.

Defd is still nosing around here I'm sure. Who can deny the guy belonged here just as much as the chat function did. He's what we're here for, the guy who knows the questions, and knows the "answers" and is here to test 'em out to a degree. I think he's a cool kid and is now WELL on his way to becoming a damned good apostate. He now knows we arent the demon posessed death spewing creatures he was taught to think we are, and that's one hell of a start.

My whole point is, the guy is welcome wherever I am, because there was a time I was him. I knew the answers and would have taken the entire room on for the Org, just because I was that confident. Now the guy knows, he knows those answers aren't right, and it'll never stop nagging at him. From now on he'll read the Watchtower and hear Blondie saying CARROT! He even said he knows some of us have good reason for being here...big no no.

So when the guy pops in over the next few days I want him to see his is thought of, and someone does want to see him happy and living a life of real truth...and freedom.

Defd, I'll keep one cold for ya bro.

WLG

• avishai
    avishai

defd

• Legolas
    Legolas

Hi Defd...I hope you guys can see these things...LOL

Come back Defd!!!!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Defd,

You are always welcome here.

HappyDad

• shera
    shera

Thats right we were all hime once! I know I was...lol

We are here for yah Defd,when you need us.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Defd,

My favorite apologist! I miss your posts man.

steve

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I kept telling him he'd make a great apostate, that he just refused to acknowledge it!

Hey defd. I do miss you, and I wish you well. Hope to see you back here sometime soo.

Auntie Brenda

• JH
    JH

Can I be vice president?

Yeah, come back defd. You seem spiritually strong enough to be here and at the hall at the same time.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I bet defd feels da debble calling to him when he reads this thread.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Plaese come back, defd. I miss you and i promise not to harass you anymore if you'll just post again. My oline sessions haven't been the same since you left.

Honesty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit