Any HALO 2 players in the house?

by jeeprube 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I just wondered if anybody here plays HALO 2 online? Or any other X-Box live games?

• shera
    shera

I don't play X box,but I play PC online games,like Unreal and Unreal Tournament. Xbox has those games?

http://www.unreal.com/ Always be a gamer,even as a granny! lol

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, I love Halo and Halo2! I haven't gone gaming online, though, cause I'm askeered that I will lose too much time playing ... same with Warcraft.

t

• shera
    shera

Hehe I have a timer when I'm playing,time does go by too fast when playing. As soon as I here the ding, I'm off and tend to my real life! LOL!

• talesin
    talesin

lol, you're so smart, Shera! Good idea. Maybe this winter, I can do some online gaming.

jeeprube, maybe we can play some games later on, in the winter,,, lots of time spent inside from January through March around here ... it's too damn cold to be out and about much ...

tal

• ballistic
    ballistic

I know it's a bit old now, but there's still a massive thriving underworld of us Unreal Tournament players. I sometimes play it so much I start to dream I'm actually in the game. After playing solidly for a whole weekend, I started experiencing the game with altered perceptions, where I wasn't aware of anything else in the room, and using the controls was purely autonomous. Weird.

• ballistic
    ballistic

...have I scared you all now?

• shera
    shera

Well..no..I ...ummm..understand ,exactly what you mean.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I don't think so . I don't know what it is

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I own it but don't have Xbox live.

I just got the extra multiplayer maps a couple days ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit