YOU PEOPLE ARE A BIG JOKE !!!

by SHUNNED FATHER 11 Replies latest jw friends

• SHUNNED FATHER
    SHUNNED FATHER

That is what the Watchtower Society thinks of you and the xjw movement.

The WTS lawyers, reps and elders would laugh each time I stood outside the court house with a placard. I would have up to twenty supporters.

Show the World that the WTS corrupt and evil.

Show the WTS that the xjw movement is not a joke.

Show the WTS that the xjw movement is real and means buisness and is a force to be reconned with.

Support the Protest in Brooklyn. Lawrence Hughes P.O. Box 20161 Calgary Place, RPO Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 4J2 [email protected] nyc_protest_rally I hope to see you at the Protest. Thanks. Lawrence

• Es
    Es

Phew you kind of had me worried there for a moment that that statement was what you thought of us. All the best for you protest shunned father es

• Gill
    Gill

I'm afraid I can only be there in spirit, Lawrence. Good luck with the protest. You deserve to shame their asses!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I heard you are coming to Ottawa. I can't make it to NY but I sure can make it to Ottawa When are you coming?

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute
    Phew you kind of had me worried there for a moment that that statement was what you thought of us.

haha me too!

bethel

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If we are such a big joke, then why does the WTS keep warning their followers to avoid us like the plague?

They laugh from a distance but tremble when close.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jesus words as he began his sermon on the mount address:Matthew 6: 5 "do not be like the hypocrites, I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full."

All supporters of the fraud in the name of God Watchtower racket will all grow old and die (unsaved?)

Yes,contemplate your mortal rotting flesh to come...

Everybody remember that,and even if I should go to hell they will be there keeping things warm for me.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm hoping to be there. Have it on the calendar.

Off topic:

All supporters of the fraud in the name of God Watchtower racket will all grow old and die (unsaved?)

Yes,contemplate your mortal rotting flesh to come...

Everybody remember that,and even if I should go to hell they will be there keeping things warm for me.

If they don't repent they're in for one big surprise when they leave this life. If Jesus judges me into hell I'll still be witnessing to them about Him. They forgot that He went to preach to the souls there. Why would He be preaching to rebellious angels because they had already been judged to darkness for eternity? The JW's just don't get it.

• talesin
    talesin

Lawrence,

If I can get there, I will. It is a matter of transportation and $$$. I know that Kwin may be going, and if I can hitch along, you can count on me!! I was so proud of you when you spoke with the reporter on CTV not too long ago. You kept your cool, and really got your points across ... at the same time, your story was heartbreaking. Your quiet courage is an inspiration for us all. I knew little of it at the time, so that is a 'first impression'. Good work! It would be an honour to protest with you.

xo

tal

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Lawrence:

I sent you an email. Did you receive it?

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit