New Have You Seen My Mother reveiw.... "cult of Witnesses"

by Bryan 23 Replies latest social current

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Bryan I also liked this comment:

he struggles with the lingering deceptions of his father and the ingnorant-infused teaching of a cult of Witnesses."

Sums it up completely IMHO! This will be another book added to my library, what are the chances I could get it autographed by the author? Please, pretty please!

• Bryan
    Bryan

The book will be available from my website (with a signature) early October. Starting the offical publication date, Nov.5th, it will be available on Amazon.com, Barnsandnoble.com and any book store will carry it or can order it through Baker and Taylor, my distributor.

Thanks!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    The book will be available from my website (with a signature) early October.

Thanks Bryan I was just viewing your website and saw that so I've registered for an early book.

Very informative website Bryan I liked it.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I am very much looking forward to reading your book, Bryan. I will also ask my local library to order a copy. It would be nice to have it slip into the "wrong" hands and make (or help) somebody think a little bit.

~Merry

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    his father and the ingnorant-infused teaching of a cult of Witnesses.

I particularly liked that quote too. I cant wait to read your book Bryan.

• zulukai
    zulukai

So looking forward to reading your story, Bryan! To be torn from a mother at that age,what a sadistic crime !! Thank you for sharing this...it will wake some people up. And may you find some measure of peace in telling your story to the world.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for this exposure!!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Marry,

It would be nice to have it slip into the "wrong" hands and make (or help) somebody think a little bit.

This is a book that could easily fall into the wrong right hands. It's a story that will pull on anyone's heart strings. It just so happens that it revolves around the Tower.

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• myself
    myself

Again, I can't wait to get the book. It has so much potential to get the attention it deserves, and I think you are heading in the right direction with it. I don't know who else has read "A Child Called It" and the books that followed it. The first one stayed on the best sellers list for a long time. Bryan I hope your book has equal success.

Karla

• Bryan
    Bryan

I read "A Child Called It" just last month. Unbelievable!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit