Moving out sunday!!! well sort of

by tsunami_rid3r 14 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

im so happy and excited! yet a little scared. im starting off new, so no one knows of my embarrassing past. i won't be working, i need to work hard for that 4.0 gpr. although my schedule is pretty awesome.

heres what monday the 29th will be like once classes start: 7am- breakfast .... 8am- jog..... 12n- lunch ..... 1:50pm-2:40pm- MATH 141.... 3pm- study time- math ..... 4:10pm-5:25pm- GEOL 101 .... 5:30pm- study time- geol/math/dinner .... 7pm- 1st time of the month book study puke puke puke !!!!!!!!!! 8ish pm- workout ..... 11pm- bed time...

that day i'll be sure to make myself known to the professors!

and this repeats every weekday except with friday i only have ONE class! but then the parents want me to come home saturday and go to the meetings sunday, but they will give me money for food and gas. but i joined this club thats into learning about cultures and success, sounds cool. i might also join a frat and do some intramural sports like cross country.

oh yeah, what scares me the most is, one elder wanted to get my cell, to check up on how i'm doing. and my mom mentioned that i should join the theocratic school at the congregation i'll be attending. and it sounds like i'll still be attending sunday meetings back home.

advice?

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Have Fun, Remember everything you are going to learn in College is NOT in the textbooks and Get Laid as Often as You Can.

-Eduardo

• Es
    Es

Sounds like an exciting life ahead of you, enjoy every minute of it. If i was you i wouldnt give the elder your cell number.Its an exciting time moving out of home es

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

hey wait a minute..it sounds like i'm gonna have to figure out away to stay on campus over the weekends.

i can say i have to do stuff for the club im in? will that work?

what other stuff should i say to make it sound real?

how many weekends of a month should i stay on campus to not get in trouble with them?

• Es
    Es

I guess you could always use the other commitments excuse, say your still trying to settle in to your new life and need more time??? I dont know how many times you can get away with this tho, its kinda a tough one coz isnt your fam giving you living expenses? You kinda of dont want to loose that hey. es

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i know right. like i have $80 bucks to live on until i come home.

• Swan
    Swan
    If i was you i wouldnt give the elder your cell number.

But if he corners you, go ahead and give him your number, but "accidentally" transpose two digits.

Tammy

• Legolas
    Legolas
    what other stuff should i say to make it sound real?

That you have too much studying to do.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Maybe you could get a part time job that just "happened" to require you to work on weekends, so you have to stay at college? That way you could earn some extra spending money to take some of the pressure off the parents...

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i'm not getting job. not this semester atleast. school first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit