Need help from someone who still goes to the KH

by Unclepenn1 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

Hello, I havent posted in a while, but have been a member here for a long time, and even back when H20 was going on as well. I am in the process of writing a book about the Watchtower, but need some help from someone who is still in the org, and still goes to the Kingdom Hall. I need some materials for research, and was hoping that someone could help me. I need to get the latest CD Rom that was released by the Watchtower, as well as The Watchtower and Awake! Bound Volumes for the years 2002-2004. I would also like to get the most recent book that was released this summer, if possible. I am willing to pay whatever you think is fair, since I really need these materials, and am unable to go to a KH myself. If you can help, post a reply or email me privately. I would appreciate it. Warm regards, Unclepenn1 Email to [email protected]

• shera
    shera

Sorry can't help you but wanted -bttt

Good luck with your book!

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

That was very thoughtful of you! Thanks!

Blessings,

Penn

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

unclepenn,

If you are willing to pay, can't you request a copy from the head office. You could do it through a friend or PO box.

steve

ps, if your around NYC then, I'll go in and get a copy for you if you like.

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

Whatever the case, I thought this would be easier. I know they would want to deliver it with some JW's and they would recognize the address as an opposer- I presume.

• hubert
    hubert
    I am in the process of writing a book about the Watchtower

I can't help you with getting material, but make sure you let us know when your book is finished, because I will definitely buy one.

Good luck with it.

Hubert

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

maybe you can tell in which country you live.
    I'll still go, but sending it would be a bit difficult if you are too far away.

Danny

• tsunami_rid3r
  • NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

You have a PM.

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

I PM'd you back. Let me know that you got it! Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit