RocKEt FuEL - Darn sTRong coFFee**(( Good MornING

by wanderlustguy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Nothing quite like a REALLY strong cup of coffee, eh?

Can probably recycle the grounds...twice.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I looooooooove coffee. Except when it hits you about 20 mins later that perhaps it was a bit strong and now you can't sit still and you think your heart is gonna explode out of your chest.

Dams, who has had quite enough this morning thank you very much!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Coffee is the drink of the devil! (Just ask the mormons)

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

THIS STUFF IS BAD TO THE BONE!!!! HEY, WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I"M SHOUTING?

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Joannadandy.... i agree only demons drink coffee, gimme a nice, hot, sweet cup of tea anytime!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I saw a cute coffee cup in a catalog yesterday: "Instant human -- just add coffee." I'm having my morning capuccino and am most grateful for the caffeine this morning. The sun is shining on University Park (an old, wealthy neighborhood with lots of big trees that my 8th floor window overlooks) and, from indoors at least, it's a beautiful day in Dallas!

*raises cup of coffee in salute* Cheers, my friends!

Nina

• talesin
    talesin

I just sat down with a strong cuppa joe. ;) Mmmm, you have me thinking, maybe I should make some espresso.

t

*taking the day off, errg,, body ... needs ... rest*

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Get get through the day without it!!

• Simon
    Simon

Try some Jolt cola and Jolt chewing gum while you are waiting for your coffee to brew ... for when you really need caffeine !!

• Jourles
    Jourles

I'm more in the middle. I have been a Chai drinker for about 8 years now.

My favorite combo is a parmesan/peppercorn bagel(can only find this version at Pika Bagel in Summit Co. Colorado) with chive cream cheese and a hot cup of Chai.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit