Goodnight from me and Sonny!!!!

by Legolas 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

You can't reply on sonny's thread because Ozziepost locked it.

btw, did Sonny ever make the 75th post?

Evanescence

He was around 74 or 75 he thought he had 1 left but said that he must have miscalculated

He sent me the PM to say goodnight to you all because he ran out.

Now to Ozzie ....Why did you lock the thread? I was talking to Chrisvance trying to find out what was in a tamale for goodness sake!

• Valis
    Valis
    I would love to go to Mexico

me too, but I am not fond of dengue fever..

BTW your posting limit is not static...if you posted yesterday about this time then right about now you would have one more post to use...a rolling limit as it were. Hope that helps..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    if you posted yesterday about this time then right about now you would have one more post to use

Are you sure, Valis? It now says that my limit is 25 rather than 75, and my topic limit is 1 per day instead of 2. I've made tons of posts in the past and used up my 2 topics, but the over-all limits never decreased. Here's how the info reads when I attempt to post:

You have made 11 post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 25.
    You can currently post 14 more which will increase in 1 day(s) 2 hour(s) 1 min(s) when your oldest post expires.

You have already started 1 topic(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 1.
    You cannot start another for 1 day(s) 1 hour(s) 58 min(s) when your oldest topic expires.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hey, Sonny, honey, Nice to see you again!

Hugs

Bren

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Nice to see you Bren!

Out of curiosity, does your over-all posting limit still say 75? I think you maxed out last night too.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Yeah, I maxed out the last couple of days. I currently show a limit of 75 of which I have 24 left at the moment. I dunno why you got a "timeout". Must be the uniform! Dont' take it too personal.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Glad your here Sonny!!!!!!!!!!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    I dunno why you got a "timeout". Must be the uniform!

I was thinking the same thing. I guess it looks too 'merican. LOL

Oh well, it would be nice to at least get an explanation, but I've got other things to worry about right now.

See everyone in a few days...maybe. I'll probably get banned for discussing my posting limit.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

BTW - Sonny, hang in there, I know finances can be one of life's biggest worries.

Take care hon

Bren

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Thanks, Legolas! I'll now bid you good night.

I think I've angered the forum gods enough for the week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit