My niece was DF'd -

by AK - Jeff 9 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Didn't want to hijack Orangefatcat's thread - but it reminded me so much of the joy I felt just a few months back when my niece was DF'd.

My only brother, a die-hard witness [ I confess, I was the one who brought him into the 'Truth' ] died at age 46 just a little over two years back now. Two of his kids were still in the borg, and I was just fading at the time. I never thought there was a chance that I would see them come out, as the good witch Glenda [step-mom] seemed to have them in her grips and she was busy slandering us as 'apostate' to the kids.

Then, as OFC said in her post, it was like an answer to a prayer. The oldest girl got DF'd over 'loose conduct'. I got to meet with her that week and began to plant a few negatives in her mind at that time. To date she shows no sign of moving back toward the organization, has moved into our area, and we see her fairly often now.

If she ever goes back, at least we had a chance to let her know the 'truth about the truth'.

There is a real chance too that we will get to have some contact with his son soon too, as he is being 'dumped' on another relative in the area. Step-Mom has the hots for a brother that is moved to another part of the country and is determined to follow and is leaving all teenage baggage here.

Perhaps another prayer will be answered?

Jeff

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Cool!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Congrats.

• Purza
    Purza
    To date she shows no sign of moving back toward the organization, has moved into our area, and we see her fairly often now.

Right on. I am happy for you.

Purza

• I quit!
    I quit!

Great news! Maybe now you guys can have a normal family relationship now. By the way what is "loose conduct" Is when they are sure you are doing something wrong but they don't know what it is?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

That's great news, you must be so happy

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I can't say "great news" that the kids' dad died and their step-mom is bailing out, but they are blessed that you are still there for them.

It's a sad story, and but for you, could have had a very sad ending.

• feelinglost
    feelinglost
    By the way what is "loose conduct" Is when they are sure you are doing something wrong but they don't know what it is?

Actually, that's a great way of putting it. Or they do actually know you did something wrong (i.e. groping, making out), but it wasn't quite to the point of sex.

• feelinglost
    feelinglost

Congrats- after being on here, I know it must feel good to see one of your family members get away, and hopefully she will stay away.

I wish I could see my mom leave.

• Es
    Es

Thats great you must be really happy es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit