keep her alive til 5!

by Crumpet 57 Replies latest jw friends

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Well, this BBC website should be entertaining: http://www.bbc.co.uk/relationships/sex_and_sexual_health/exercise_women.shtml

I've heard that BBC is coming out with a new channel, it's called BBC P. Given the above content, it's quite obvious into what kind of genre they're expanding into.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm always up for some self-abasement - anyone want to kick off? (thanks for initiating lt)

• undercover
    undercover

isn't self-abasement a sin?

• JH
    JH

Here Crumpet, join me

• JH
    JH

We can drink first, and then the ideas will come automatically

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    isn't self-abasement a sin?

Only if you get caught!

JH:
    Sounds like a plan, but with only eight quid, you'll be lucky if she can blow the froth off!

• undercover
    undercover
    Only if you get caught!

dare I say this: Remember, Jesus is watching...

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Poor Crumpy. All alone with nobody to do things to/with her.

Do you have your camera handy. Maybe I can come up with some new ideas for your avatar?

I would still love to see one of you eating a banana or a popsicle. Those shouldn't cost much.

Or how about one smoking a cigarette.

I figure you are bored, and therefore vulnerable to my otherwise resistable suggestions.

Have you already snooped through Mr. Crumpy's things? You probably had that one taken care of within 20 minutes of him leaving.

CYP

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

Crumpet is cool!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Naww, he's having a beer with JH and I.

Every time I say it's his round, he says "pass me that water jug"! Now THAT'S the way to do it - Crumpet could learn a thing or two from him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit