Ex-JW's fascinate me......

by ScoobySnax 12 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

why is that? I just can't keep away. These people slung together for a common cause in a discussion forum. I've been here for about 3 years now, and longer watching other exjw boards. You are a people I don't think I'll ever be, thats not to say I don't like the individuals I've come to know, it's just that what you are is still not how I feel about the JW's. Even still the "pull" is great here. and I'm still not even sure what a "Troll" is. I'll keep reading.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Scooby,

well if it's "pull" you're looking you have come to the right place. It's great to have a master on the forum!

Pope

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

call me Emperor, not Master Pope

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Sorry Scoobs!
    I mean, Emperor!!

Pope

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The English have an expression, "thick as mince" right? lol

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I just can't keep away

And you never saw me in my kilt . . . . .

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

LOL.......its BT'S promise of hairy legs in a kilt that keeps me coming back for more.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Could it be because here is a group of people that used to be tied to a cult, so restricted, too scared to fart in case they got defd, that are now liberated and are free to do what they please.

REFRESHING STUFF MAN

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

The English have an expression, "thick as mince" right? lol

Never heard that one......

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Could it be because here is a group of people that used to be tied to a cult, so restricted, too scared to fart in case they got defd, that are now liberated and are free to do what they please.

Raises his hand in affirmation!!!

Jeff [of the free to fart now class]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit