Rename Jehovah's Witnesses

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Gerard
    Gerard

Hair-Spliting Christian Masochist.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Blind Guides

But I also want to add to that: Deaf and Dumb!!

• minimus
    minimus

"Antichrist"

• jaffacake
    jaffacake
    White washed graves

An example of 'true Christianity'? Have you read the New Testament defd?

Joseph's Witnesses

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Smurfolicious Vampire Slayers

...no blood...smurfs...I give up

• minimus
    minimus

"New Light Incorporated" "Watchtower Industries" "True Enlightenment Tax Free Society"

• undercover
    undercover

WTS: Religious Fiction Writing Society and Publishing Company

JWs: Marketing Reps of the Society

• willyloman
    willyloman

Actually, they have the perfect name. They chose it, they developed and defined it. They gave that name its present day connotation. JW's have turned a perfectly serviceable and once reverential word for God into an object of scourn and ridicule all over the world. They have redefined "Jehovah" as a code word used by an obscure little cult of misfits and pie-in-the-sky dreamers who are just plain annoying and who stand for nothing discernible to the naked public eye.

If the Creator's name really was Jehovah, or something close to it, he'd have gone to court to have it legally changed and would be suing the WTS for defamation.

• minimus
    minimus

Willy:) I like it!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Actually, they have the perfect name. They chose it, they developed and defined it. They gave that name its present day connotation. JW's have turned a perfectly serviceable and once reverential word for God into an object of scourn and ridicule all over the world. They have redefined "Jehovah" as a code word used by an obscure little cult of misfits and pie-in-the-sky dreamers who are just plain annoying and who stand for nothing discernible to the naked public eye.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit