Fluff!! Fat Kid Rants

by RichieRich 17 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Friday night, I worked from 5 to 1 am.

Saturday morning, I got up, skipped service, and headed off for a day of excitement with my father. At noon, I got a call on my cell saying that they needed me at work pronto. I got there at 1:30 in the afternoon, and was supposed to leave at 5. Then they asked me to cover the dinner rush, which would let me leave at 7. Then, they needed another person to close the store. I didn't leave until 1 am.

Sunday, I was scheduled from 5- close. My meeting on Sunday is from 3:30-5:30, so there is no possible way to make the meeting and get to work on time. Usually, I skip the meeting. But yestrday, I was tired and needed to sleep. So I went to the meeting and didn't get to work until 6.

At work, there is an employee who I have trouble with. She is pushing 30 and has 9 kids. She is very lazy and slow, But yet she finds the ability to run her mouth and bitch non stop. After we had closed, she was walking around eating chicken. I asked her where she had gotten it from, and she told me she had bought it before work and not gotten a chance to eat it. I reminded her that there is no eating in the kitchen at anytime. Then, because I can, I went and rolled the tapes back to see what she had been up to all night. I watched her fry a few pieces of chicken, after closing time, and then put them on a plate for herself and walk around and eat. Not only is this stealing, but she had lied to me earlier. I called my boss, so he could deal with it. He told me to terminate her.

As much as I don't like her, I didn't want to fire her. I'm supposed to be the good boss. I'm not supposed to be the guy who fires everyone. I felt bad. Then I actually fired the girl, and she cussed me out. Now, I don't feel so bad.

School starts back August 25. I'll be a Senior in High school. 2006 baby. I got my schedule the other day. Weight training and African American Literature? Sounds like an easy grade to me. Then, as I put my schedule online for my friends to see, I thought, wow, this is the last time I'm going to do this. this stuff only happens once. And I intend to make it memorable. I don't care if I have to intend every football game buckass naked, with a painted chest. I'll do it. No one is going to look back 30 years from now and say "Richard Ivey-- who was he?". I'm leaving a legacy, and some big shoes to fill.

I think my mother is starting to grasp the fact that I'm not "staying" in the truth. I think this scares the crap out of her. Honestly, it scares me too. Even though I'm set on most things, what happens if I get terminally ill and have to depend on her? What will I do? I want my childrren to know their grandmother, even if she does hate me.

I am strongly considering getting my nipple(s) pierced. I don't know why. I guess because I can, and it would be hysterical. I think it would be a beautiful form of silent rebellion. But I don't know if I want to do it. DO the pros outwwigh the cons?

I guess this has run on long enough. Let me tell you however, that it is very cleansing to just pour this stuff out there.

Thank you, and I love you all.

• kls
    kls
    Thank you, and I love you all.

Feelings are mutual Richie

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Richie "The Hammer" Rich. Don't mess with his yard-bird, boyeee.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    She is pushing 30 and has 9 kids. She is very lazy and slow, But yet she finds the ability to run her mouth and bitch non stop.

And yet she can't quite figure out why her life sucks. Don't worry about her, she is her own curse.

Don't feel guilty, she brings her own misery on herself. As a manager it is your job to look after the welfare of the business as a whole and the other employees. No need to let such an awful person bring down everyone else.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I think my mother is starting to grasp the fact that I'm not "staying" in the truth. I think this scares the crap out of her. Honestly, it scares me too. Even though I'm set on most things, what happens if I get terminally ill and have to depend on her? What will I do? I want my childrren to know their grandmother, even if she does hate me.

This is very hard to deal with at any age. Hope for the best, She will naturally lash out and be bitter at first. It's been mine (and a few other ex-jws that I know of) experience that after a bit the parents come around to a point and the hard core shunning stops. If your father isn't a JW then I'm assuming any future children will know their Grandma from visits to your parents house to see their Grampy?

Big Hugs to you.

Damselfly

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    But yestrday, I was tired and needed to sleep. So I went to the meeting and didn't get to work until 6.

Ok. I spit my coffee on that one! I am assuming you "slept" thru the meeting.

Hon, life can be a royal pain. I hated managing people. I'm grateful I never had to fire anyone, but I didn't tolerate bad behaviour either. I actually "lost" a job once because of another employee. She'd backstab me every chance she got. She'd say cruel things to me under her breath. She said bad things about me to our building tenants (commercial property management company). She'd have me in tears! I finally after trying to confront her on my own about her behaviour (we were equals in possition) I went to our boss. Boss went to here and she denied everything even suggesting it was all in my head. Well, we had to downsize, and I was elected. I got a phonecall six months later from my boss apologising profusely! After i left she started in on Boss, then she actually had the gall to start in on the head honcho! She was canned. I was now in Seattle where I wanted to be even though life at the moment was financially rough.

Ok. Richie, kiddo (hey, I'm 48 and I can call you Kiddo!) don't get your nips pierced. Just my 2 cents. I dunno why, just dont.

I'm so glad you recognize that your Senior year is special! Yes, dude, go all out. BE the Damned Best Richie you can!

Hugs, kiddo. I'm so glad you're here.

Auntie Brenda

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

On the grandparent front... remember, there are usually 2 sets. Your mom will be hard-pressed to NOT want to see and enjoy her granbabies, inspite of her dub-brain feelings for you. Just don't let her brainwash them.

• damselfly
    damselfly
    She is pushing 30 and has 9 kids.

Good God!!!!!!!!

I'm pushing 30 and couldn't imagine having 9!? kids running around.

And I think that my life is complicated now.

Dams

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Ah yes, senior year, nothing quite like it, it really is a special time. Live it up Ritchie, as my father once told me, you are only young once, but you are old a long time.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Don't feel bad Richie about firing her. How many of those kids is she collecting support for? Hmm.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit