Canadian Law protecting YOU from "Criminal Harassment" by elders

by kwintestal 14 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Nice work, Kwin!

JH, if you are being harrassed by them, by all means send a registered letter. You don't deserve that $h*!. It's guaranteed to make you feel anxious. grrr

tal

(oh, I'm just all emoticony tonite!)

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    send it REGISTERED MAIL

Great idea!

Kwin

• heathen
    heathen

I suppose now the canadian j-dubs can exspect to be made to sign a release form saying the WTBTS and members in charge cannot be held liable and the RandF agree to abide by the rules and regulations of association .

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    I suppose now the canadian j-dubs can exspect to be made to sign a release form saying the WTBTS and members in charge cannot be held liable and the RandF agree to abide by the rules and regulations of association .

Perhaps, but I don't think a signature from an 8-year old kid would hold any weight! (that is how young they're dunking them now, you know!)

Kwin

• heathen
    heathen

Yah , I've heard that they are letting youngsters take the dunk , I don't get why at all and think it's wrong but I don't see how a kid is going to take their parents to court for following them around and ratting out their bad behaviour . That would be more like the situation I think ......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit