2 dates & the coversations revolved around sex

by LouBelle 13 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Nope, you weren't harsh; he does sound like an ass. LOL Maybe Mr. Sex will come up with a new topic of conversation next time he is so fortunate as to go out with a girl again. Maybe that's his problem, he goes out with the guys all the time and sex is all they talk about.

Hope you find somebody more interesting for your next date.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Shew!! At least I'm not regarded as THE BITCH from hell. I just had to let him know that there is sooo much more to talk about.

Rod P - now why don't we have good men around like you!!! ( all that can also be applied to women, you do get some that are just as "assertive" as this guy) People should truly learn how to treat each other again.

Luna - we just got to keep on looking for that right one - I won't settle for second best.

• Golf
    Golf

Loubelle, as they say, there's a time and place for everything, including sex. You did the right thing.

Golf

• Maverick
    Maverick

This is an all too comon problem with men who have been taught how to interact through watching TV and not by a mature live role model.

The rule is never to bring up the subject first. The first few times the lady brings up the subject of sex, change the subject. Guys, let the lady set the pace. Never tell her too much too soon. This is a case when, regarding sex, less is more!

Men fail to realize that sex is a very presonal matter to ladies. We are a bit more,"basic" about sex.

Remember guys, the most successful lovers know that the ladies choose and will hang back back and let them have fun and play their game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit