Periodic Conspiracy ?

by ArtfulDodger 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

It would appear that even the world of chemistry has been tainted by the hands of the JW's . . . did you know that element 104 is Rutherfordium . . and that number 105 is Dubnium ? Scandalous !

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

hmmm - will have to google when RUTHERFORDium and DUBnium were discovered, and are the atomic number-weight thingies relevant. Scandium (21) Scandalous!!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

*Lightbulb Moment* - MAYBE the Periodic Table is the BIBLE CODE. Think about it - Mendeleev may have the credit, but GOD is the author.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I think you may be on to something Midwich.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

....and look where CARBON is - 6 - we are Carbon based and created on 6th Day - it's beginning to fall into place now......

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I was going to mention False Gods in the Code - Neptune - (Neptunium), Mercury and Pluto (or is that Disney?) - AND the Kings of Revelation (or whatever) - Caesar (Caesium).....

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

Seems we have the basis of a bit of research here . . . the periodic table of the elements giving forth clues to His words and works. And if this all pans out well then we have the basis of a new Order . .the Mendeleevists !!

Time to search the Big Book for other signs, methinks !

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Dubnium was named after Dubna, Russia, the place where it was first created in a fusion reaction.

Retherfordium was named after the scientist Ernest Rutherford... one of the Russian scientists who also participated in the creation of Dubnium.

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

Oh, Elsewhere - you disappoint me . . . didn't you spot the slightest bit of humour in the first post ? Rutherfordium and DUBnium . . on THIS site ? . . . shame on you.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Well, I enjoyed it. And especially how it's put into the "Scandals" section. Ingenius.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit