Absolutely no one is here....again!

by sonnyboy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I often make these topics when I'm extremely bored at night and no one seems to be posting.

Nothing more to see here. Move along.....at least you could move along if you were actually here.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm here,

its 10.30am here

Sirona

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Why are you bored?

~No One

• ballistic
    ballistic

I can't believe you're still posting sonnyboy, you were on here when I went to bed at 3am and you're still on here when I got up at 9am GMT+1.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Ooo...fresh meat!

I'm bored because it's around 5:30 in Maryland, there's nothing on TV, and everyone else is asleep.

I'm thinking about popping Alexander into the DVD player. I just got it as a gift but I'm not sure how good it is...

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Actually, ballistic, I've been posting off and on all day.

I'll go do something, get bored, and then make a post. I'll then do something else, get bored, and make another post. I'll then take a nap, wake up, bet bored, and post again.

I hereby VOW to do something more constructive on Sunday.

I think I'll go to the beach today (I can't believe Sunday is now TODAY) and post about it when I get back.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Sounds like a plan. Think I'll go to the beach today too...AFTER the sun comes and after I get some sleep.

~No One...again!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Actually, ballistic, I've been posting off and on all day.

I'll go do something, get bored, and then make a post. I'll then do something else, get bored, and make another post. I'll then take a nap, wake up, bet bored, and post again.

You're a bit of a JWD whore then really aren't you? At least I'm comitted to it!!!

now, what was I doing?

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

You have beaches in Idaho? LOL

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    You're a bit of a JWD whore then really aren't you? At least I'm comitted to it!!!

Am I really becomming a JWD whore? Oh well, at least the income is steady. I can't whore on other boards because most of them are dead f***s during the night and I'd go broke.

I always know that at least ONE person will be here to line my pockets...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit