I use Firefox for this site -- why don't the hyperlinks work!!!

by inquirer 11 Replies latest jw friends

• inquirer
    inquirer

I've never really complained about this before. I hope Simon will answer me... But now it's starting to really get on my nerves!

Everytime I reply to someone and I want to use a web link... eg www.yahoo.com ... it doesn't come up properly! You see when I post it it should be a link you click on.... But you can't with mine can you? You have to COPY AND PASTE!

Is there anyway to stop all this crap!

I don't like Internet Explorer, I think it sucks and I don't want to use another browser. But this site should be compatible with those who are not fans of IE. I've been on other sites like www.dreamtheater.net, and everything is there... All the web links work normal on Firefox the smilies. Everything! So it sucks how it doesn't work on this site.

I don't know what I'll do if I don't get everything working normal on this browser.

I don't mind if I don't get the smilies working, but fair enough I should be able to get the web links working.

Seriously hope you can help me and understand where I am coming from.

www.yahoo.com

www.yahoo.com

That don't work either! I've tried everything.

WE ARE NOT ALL IE BROWSER USERS...

Thank you!

• inquirer
    inquirer

I did it but I shouldn't have to put code in each time I put a hyperlink! No one else does!

I hope you can make this site more compatible with Firefox, Simon...

• inquirer
    inquirer

www.yahoo.com

this is a test

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

It has something to do with Java and the test worked.

• inquirer
    inquirer

Ok. So I can make it underline and have working web link... But I don't want to add code in the html program everytime I do it!

Sheesh!

• inquirer
    inquirer

How do I fix the java up man?

• inquirer
    inquirer

I got the java on! I ticked all the boxes in the options... is there something that I don't know?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Oh, I should have said more instead of being so abrupt, sorry, but for some reason, the JavaScript that works on JWD to do all the fancy stuff doesn't work in Firefox. That's the extent of my computer knowledge about these sort of things, though.

• inquirer
    inquirer

Yeah, it's ok.

I will be looking forward to getting some replies soon!

Thanks anyway, the_classicist! :) ;)

• inquirer
    inquirer

Hello there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit