Just Accept it!!!

by Shining One 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sf
    sf
    the least you can do is post your sources.

I'm pretty sure it came from here...in which I just basically grabbed a few keywords:

Why Great Minds Can't Grasp Consciousness
    Just accept it. Chalmers is best known for distinguishing between the 'easy'
    problems of consciousness and the 'hard' problem. ...
    www.livescience.com/humanbiology/ 050808_human_consciousness.html - 58k - Aug 12, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

• Shining One
    Shining One

From Tetradud,

>why don't you post your sources? you keep bombarding the board with reams of misquoted pseudo-science, the least you can do is post your sources.

Why??? Just because I like to see you guys go ballistic. Your nice little complacent belief in 'science' and 'logic' is not as secure as you once believed. Welcome to reality.

Rex

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Why??? Just because I like to see you guys go ballistic. Your nice little complacent belief in 'science' and 'logic' is not as secure as you once believed. Welcome to reality.

yes, the new reality where you post any shit you want and no sources. the new america. the new west virginia. yee-haw JESUS!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

WHEW!!!! JESUS save me! I have seen the light! I'm a sinner!!!

My logical and scientific mind has been unshackled from reality!!!! Whoo hooo.

I have put down my laser scalpel and will instead do a laying of the hands on all those sick. PRAISE JESUS! YOU ARE HEALED!!!!

Oh that's right you not Penecostal your a J Rub a Dub Dub. I'll put my laser scalpel down and tell them to WAIT ON JEHOBA!!! And watch them promptly fall over dead.

Why is checking one's intellect such a fundamental part of being a "Uber Christian"?

As Bugs Bunny would say "What a morune".

• tdogg
    tdogg

Not West Viginny, Ohio. Bang bangeddy bang bang! Yeeehaw!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

The ironic thing is that the more you mock Shining One, the more you confirm his beliefs. It makes me think you are not so much interested in dialogue for the truth, but rather you enjoy feeling superior.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit