hello?

by ballistic 25 Replies latest jw friends

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Greetings Ballistic from another UKer.... quite close by to you, Devon.

Good to have you here, do you want to tell us a little about yourself (I'm incredibly nosey... )

And just for the record Slayer, crumpets are little round doughy pitted bready things you cook on a griddle and eat with butter... never met anyone who smells like one though.....

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

LOL...sounds yummy!

Slayer

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

Hiya Balls
    Need em in here sometimes ...
    I'm from Yorkshire but I don't call anyone duck or eat Hovis bread. I smell of chocolate usually but hey it's better than garlic.
    Welcome 'n' have fun!

Free

• logical
    logical

im from england and i smell

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hi Ballistic:

I'm from England, but now live in Toronto, Canada. Welcome to the board, and just ignore the foreigners, they don't know what they're missing.

Oh and Slayer, how come you're such an expert on how English people smell? You been sniffing around me again? Gerroff!!!

Expatbrit

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Yes. At 4:00pm every day we have high tea.

Slipnslidemaster: "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."
    - Henry Ford

• philo
    philo

Hi 'Stick

I'm from the South also, but nearer to civilisation than ye. Hope you enjoy the company here.

Slayer, over here 'crumpet' means: totty, action, ass. So we 'smell of crumpet', eh?

philo

• mouthy
    mouthy

Bump from the past LOL

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes, wow a real blast from the past, is mouthy around from 7 years ago, or anyone from 17 years ago? I am pleased to announce the birth of my firstborn recently who is 5 months old, and a miracle, and just as good looking as his father. Happy new year to you all. I can't access all the site because of an error message when I click on any forum but can access my old posts!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hi Ballistic.

Mouthy has sadly passed away. I cannot remember whether it happened last year or 2017 or 2016 but she is no longer with us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit