What kind of kisser are you?

by LittleToe 90 Replies latest jw friends

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    I'll give you a good on "sense, stress and modulation", due to your good use of pitch, pace and power, but I'd like to move you onto coherence through connectives

Therefore, LOL.

• talesin
    talesin

April, just tell 'em, gently. But, in my experience, if they are an adult, they are just NOT a good kisser, and it's not gonna change. Also, if they are not a good kisser, then they are generally not good ...

tal

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

28 years old, never kissed a girl.

...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom
    Also, if they are not a good kisser, then they are generally not good ...

tal

Its not a matter of them not being a good kisser in general but more of like one specific thing that I dont like in the midst of good kissing. Saying to tell them gently is one thing but when it comes down to it, that is just a hard subject to approach, how do you even say something like that "gently" when you really know this person is awesome in every other way and you really like them? Do you just have to accept that the other person will be offended and it will be awkward?

Sorry, I was with only one person for five years and one of the only good things I can say about it is that it was all good in that department, so I dont know what to expect or how to deal with a new situation.

-April

• nowisee
    nowisee

part passionate, part playful.

yup, that's me.

for the past 17 years (as of aug.6) just with my wonderful sexy husband.

• talesin
    talesin
    Do you just have to accept that the other person will be offended and it will be awkward?

I would say, if it really bothers you, YES! If you don't tell them, it won't change and you will not be comfortable. They won't necessarily be offended, either.

tal

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

K, thanks ...lol.

-April

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, April. I just think that when it comes to matters of the heart, it's important to feel comfortable with your partner. If you can't tell him/her something like that (gently), then what does that say for the relationship? It's touchy, I agree, and not 'all about you', tis true. Still, if you can't communicate on that level, then what do you have? Feel your way, sweetie, and don't settle for less than what makes you happy.

xo

tal

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LittleToe, if this is an effort on your part to have me kiss you, well...it ain't gonna happen. ;)

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Talesin... lol! Just the beginning stages, wouldn't consider this person my "partner" just yet.

Thanks for the advice hun!

-April

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit