Personality Defect Quiz

by the_classicist 40 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Wow I am blown away.

I am this.

TelevangelistYou are 14% Rational, 100% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
    As the Lord as my witness, I swear upon the good book that you are indeed the TELEVANGELIST! Characterized by extreme arrogance, self-assurance, and extroversion, you would make a very charismatic leader (or a very despotic one). On top of that, you are also more intuitive than rational, predisposing you to a more spiritual or emotional outlook on life. Thus, you are thoroughly irrational. You also tend to be rather gentle and considerate of others' feelings. Clearly, you would make the perfect televangelist. Emotional, extroverted, arrogant, and gentle, you annoy the hell out of people who have to listen to the feel-good, intuitive shit spewing from your mouth. Not only that, but people may look down on you as a self-centered asshat. So while you are gentle and genuinely care about others, it is quite clear that you still care about yourself MORE. Why is your personality flawed? Because you are too damned extroverted, emotional, and arrogant. So preach your irrational message, brotha-man! I assure you, no one will be listening!

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Spiteful Loner .

Other personalities you would probably get along

Orangefatcat doesnt' believe all of this drivel

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

Starving ArtistYou are 0% Rational, 48% Extroverted, 69% Brutal, and 71% Arrogant.

"you are surprisingly arrogant for someone so emotional and gentle. your arrogance is purely masturbatory"

why is my brutality @ 69%? lol hmmm

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Capitalist Pig
    You are 85% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 71% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant. You are the Capitalist Pig! This means that you are less emotional than most, focusing more on logic. You are also more selfish, greedy, and care very little for the well-being of others, hence you probably hold capitalistic political views. You are also an extrovert, like most of the people in the hallmark capitalistic country of America. Despite these traits, you are surprisingly not very arrogant, tending to view yourself as equal to others. Which seems strange given that you are so mean and brutal to others at times. In conclusion, your personality defect is that you are a bit too logical, rather unemotional, way too extroverted, and also very brutal in regards to others. You may even be a bit insecure about yourself, little piggy. So stop being so selfish and calculating and learn to see people as people, man!

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

• delilah
    delilah

I'm a handraiser I guess.....though i wasn't in school.

57% rational

71% extroverted

42% brutal

14% arrogant

• Es
    Es

Hahah im the class clown Class Clown You are 14% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant. Someones gotta do it :) es

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie
    Hand-Raiser
    You are 71% Rational, 85% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.
    You are the Hand-Raiser, that annoying kid in class who always had an answer for everything. No doubt, as a child you probably sat in the front of the class, anxiously waving your hand back and forth in the air while your teacher desperately tried to avoid calling on you because you were the ONLY fucking kid that answered her questions. Clearly, the key traits of your personality are your rationality and your extroversion. You are like a little talkative calculator, in other words. You also tend to be rather gentle and less arrogant than most people. So what is your defect, then? Well, you're boring, and when you're not boring, you are just plain annoying with your ultra-logical responses and constant need to talk to others. So keep waving that hand in the air, son. I'm still not calling on you. You are too logical, you talk too much, and your humility and gentleness only makes me hate you more, because they make me feel like I almost SHOULDN'T hate you. But I do. Big time.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Brute.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Braggart, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Robot.

I am NOT boring. But I was the kid in the front of the class who always had her hand up. Cute quiz.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I tried about 15 times and the site won't open!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Braggart
    You are 57% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.
    You are the Braggart! Like Muhammad Ali, you would surely tell everyone that you are "The Greatest" whilst bragging incessantly about your intelligence, your skills, and your abilities. You tend to be a thinker rather than a feeler, and combined with your extroversion and arrogance, this makes you someone who probably just LOVES to brag about his accomplishments. Despite this, however, you are a very gentle, tender person and truly care about others' feelings. You just happen to care more about yourself. Unlike Ali, of course, you are rather rational as opposed to emotional, and you are also much more gentle. But his arrogance and extroversion best reflect the most visible aspects of your personality. Your personality defect is the fact that you are extremely overconfident, extroverted, and perhaps rather lacking in emotions. YOU ARE THE GREATEST! Or so you keep telling yourself every night, in hopes that eventually everyone else on the planet will agree. Well, sorry, we probably won't.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Bitch-Slap.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Capitalist Pig.

Hahhaha ok I can go along with this, its probaly close to true.

I am the Greatest

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

<---------- I will if you do fellow emos

I'm a robot: 47% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

It would appear I have no personality whatsoever It said also because my rationality is borderline I really might be an emo kid.

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Hand-RaiserYou are 100% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit