I Have Brought Reproach Upon Jehovah

by Honesty 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Honesty
    Honesty

Because I have told many people about the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society's affiliation with the United Nations I have reproached the name of Jehovah according to my ex-wife. When I mentioned to her that it was the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society who had done the dirty deed with the UN and that I was just the messenger she blew up and told me that it was all my fault that Jehovah's good name had been reproached. If it wasn't so pathetic that the dubs really believe the WTBTS can do no wrong and anyone who exposes their hypocrisy and dirty deeds is bringing reproach on Jehovah it would almost be funny enough to put them on late-night TV. It really amazes me that the WatchTower thieves have so much control over so many people while they are stealing any opportunity the dubs have in really serving God.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

When I first became an elder the Child Abuse/Incest/Pedophilia was mentioned to me. I was told that if things got taken to the proper authorities-police etc, it would bring reproach on Jehovah. It is an absolutely appaling and very lame excuse and the excuse makes me angry everytime I hear the phrase "bring reproach on Jehovah"

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

sorry am a newbie !! are dubs like witnesses?

it sounds to me like they are just moving the blame onto someone else as long as its not on themselves? surely you personally cant be responsible?

ellie x

• Honesty
    Honesty
    are dubs like witnesses?

it sounds to me like they are just moving the blame onto someone else as long as its not on themselves? surely you personally cant be responsible?

ellie x

JAY-DUB-YA = JW = Dub

The Watchtower Society employs an effective means of countering any expose' or criticism of its apostate policies. It is called an ad hominen attack wherein the accuser is personally attacked and the issue is ignored.

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Of course you can because Jobo wants you to molest your kids, mess with their heads, keep them scared, follow unquestionably, and believe a bunch of fossils are somehow gods mouthpiece.

• miss_ellie
    miss_ellie

ah now i get it...this organization is so crazy!!! DO THEY TEND TO PREY ON THEIR RECRUITS WHEN THEY ARE WEAK?

ellie cx

• Scully
    Scully
    Because I have told many people about the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society's affiliation with the United Nations I have reproached the name of Jehovah according to my ex-wife. When I mentioned to her that it was the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society who had done the dirty deed with the UN and that I was just the messenger she blew up and told me that it was all my fault that Jehovah's good name had been reproached.

The behaviour that caused the actual reproach was the WTS's association with the UN, not the fact that someone decided to expose it.

When I first became an elder the Child Abuse/Incest/Pedophilia was mentioned to me. I was told that if things got taken to the proper authorities-police etc, it would bring reproach on Jehovah. It is an absolutely appaling and very lame excuse and the excuse makes me angry everytime I hear the phrase "bring reproach on Jehovah"

Agreed. The reproachful behaviour is the child sexual abuse that occurs within JW congregations, not the fact the behaviour was finally exposed.

Whenever I hear the phrase Bring Reproach on Jehovahâ„¢, I always point out that when the nation of Israel was guilty of wrongdoing and someone exposed the wrongdoing that person was not regarded as Bringing Reproach on Jehovahâ„¢. They were referred to as Prophets.

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Very clever Scully with the Trademark on Jehovatron's name.

• blondie
    blondie

It is only a crime if you get caught.--Criminal Thinking 101

Ergo the criminal is the one that turns you in, tells on you, etc.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

The WTBTS has invented Teflon(tm) at least in corporate application. The WTBTS is not responsible for ANY of their actions, their onus just slides right of like a fried egg on teflon. It's the Egg that's bringing reproach on Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit