Yellow Evolution Book?

by POs Son 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• POs Son
    POs Son

I saw a Yellow "Creation" book listed on ebay today. Whats with the color? Any ex-bethalites have insight on this?
    Here is the link to the item on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Life-How-Did-It-Get-Here-Watchtower-Jehovah-IBSA_W0QQitemZ6551369165QQcategoryZ29223QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem (remember to copy and paste the whole thing)
    The item number might be simpler: 6551369165

POs Son

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

It looks yellow but I think it a poor quality picture and it is the regular red Creation book.

Will

• zagor
    zagor

It looks yellow but I think it a poor quality picture and it is the regular red Creation book

Crykee, how many colors are there? I've seen only a blue copy

• VM44
    VM44

The one in the picture at eBay looks more brown in color to me. --VM44

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Right on the header it says "Unusual Yellow Copy"

So its def yellow. Hmmm.... never heard of or seen a yellow one.

Kansas District Overbeer

• blondie
    blondie

It could be that the WTS had leftover cover stock and did not want to waste it.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I do have a copy of that publiction which I purchased for 1 dollar many (20) years ago

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

yellow creation book = my friggin book of bible horror stories.

he he

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

My mistake, I have been out of the loop too long and was confusing the Creation book with that other red book, I can't remember the name. Also I missed where it refered to it as being yellow although it doesn't look yellow but redish brown.

Will

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

william,

when i read your posts, i can't get the family guy's voice out of my head. lol

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit