Have You Seen My Mother.... The word is out!

by Bryan 46 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Wonderful!

bebu

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Right On! Bryan.

Excellent!

This is brilliant. What an excellent way to take negative experience and turn it into a positive one.

I'm beaming here.....very proud of your work.

Cheers!
    RAY

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

What a great review Bryan.

Hats off to you buddy.

I'm looking forward to reading it

Chris

• under74
    under74

Great news Bryan! Might I also add it's wonderful you're donating some of the proceeds to a good cause.

I can't wait until November.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Like so many others, I, too, wondered what "Have you seen my mother?" meant? Now that the mystery is solved, I can't wait to read the details. YEAH!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Good to go Bravo Mate! I am not the only one Rot in your tracks wicked watchtower bald head motherf***ers ‘Nobody likes Jehovah's Witnesses except other Jehovah's Witnesses'

Danny Haszard is a third-generation Jehovah's Witness. He grew up believing the end of the world was just around the corner. Worldly concerns were unimportant - getting braces on his teeth, accepting his developing sexuality, finishing high school and even treating his ulcerative colitis took a back seat to the sureness of the rapture ahead. But a few years back, Haszard began to question the teachings of his church, and he ultimately left the spiritual community altogether. Since then, he says, he's been shunned; he thinks his mother died recently in Florida, but he has been unable to make contact with church members or his family. "Basically, I got voted off the island because I didn't sell enough Watchtowers," he says. Now, angry, sick and on a mission, he stages a one-man picket on a noisy corner across from Bangor’s City Hall.

----------- Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

This is Wonderful! Can't wait to read it! Keep us posted about your book signing tour!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit