Paging George Bush: Mick Jagger on line one.

by SixofNine 13 Replies latest jw friends

• troucul
    troucul

I can't think of Keith Richards saying anything understandable

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

"Lets just say its amusing to see you get your panties in a twist when one of you trigger words come up."

ROFLMAO

Kansas District Overbeer

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Six, this is very cool. Thank you for the laugh. And it's amazing how hardly anyone praises Bush anymore. I saw his approval ratings on TV this morning. Could it be America is waking up?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

According to Rassmussen, his Approval rating is 47% (Normal for a sitting president in his second term), and according to that Rasmussen poll, they recorded 33% of Republicans vs 36% of Democrats and they recorded a random sampling of adults in general, not registered voters, since adults in general are apathetic to politics and only usually pay attention to what they hear on Leno or Letterman.

Not exactly an even split in the polls, even though Republicans outnumber Democrats in this country.

Oh, and I'm curious about Mick Jagger's theological interpretations on scripture. Doesn't it say something about "Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife"?

God, whenever there's a war, idiots like these will try anything to turn it into a Veitnam and try to be "morally and bibically superior" when they know jack shit about morality and the bible.

BTW, Mick, you can learn something from W. It's called "going on the wagon".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit