resurrection?

by user18 10 Replies latest jw friends

• user18
    user18

on page 249 of the book life - how did it get here? it says 'The resurrection will prove that God did create humans'. who will it prove it to exactly ? as all non jw's wont be here on the earth at the time God resurrects the people who deserve life in paradise and the people that will witness the resurrections already believe that God created humans.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

lmao - great point in an absurd sort of way.. hehe. I guess it will prove it to.. Jehovah?

GBL

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Not quiet true -it will prove it to all others who are resurrected including presumably some atheists

• user18
    user18

what purpose would God have for ressurecting atheists who dont even believe he exists.

• defd
    defd

what purpose would God have for ressurecting atheists who dont even believe he exists

Because unlike most people, Jehovah is a God merciful and gracious, abundant in lovingkindness.He knows the heart of man and being a just and righteous God, I could see him offering a chance to atheists.

• user18
    user18

so why does the literature say there are requirements to be in 'Gods kingdom'. i presume those 'requirements' involve being part of the organisation, a jw.

• Honesty
    Honesty

what purpose would God have for ressurecting atheists who dont even believe he exists

Because unlike most people, Jehovah is a God merciful and gracious, abundant in lovingkindness.He knows the heart of man and being a just and righteous God, I could see him offering a chance to atheists. defd

What about people like me who believe Jesus and have given their hearts to Him to do His will?

The WatchTower Bible and Tract Society claims that when people who are like me and reject the WT teachings because of inconsistencies and reversals die that is it for us; no resurrection, no consciousness, no spirit, just a state of non-existence.
    I am sorry to disappoint them but I know Jesus will keep His promises no matter what the Governing Body of Spiritual Drunkards has to say on the subject.

• defd
    defd

What about people like me who believe Jesus and have given their hearts to Him to do His will?

Gods will. Jesus himself said that it was his Fathers will (Jehovah) not his own that he was doing. And our worship should be directed to Jehovah. Jesus even told Satan that when being tempted, he said, It is Jehovah your God you must worship.

What about people like you, you KEEP asking? I would say but we would just argue!

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

defd says: please i dont not want ot talk to any apostates or disfellowshipped people...Only faithful witness in good standing id talk to. And i will know whos who in a matter of time

Source

• jaffacake
    jaffacake
    Because unlike most people, Jehovah is a God merciful and gracious, abundant in lovingkindness.He knows the heart of man and being a just and righteous God, I could see him offering a chance to atheists.

I fully support Defd's view. More importantly, what he says is supported by Scriptures. There is Biblical evidence to support the belief that some will be saved and not know why.

I have just started to understood such deeper spiritual meanings of scriptures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit