stillajwexelder

Thankyou then start kissing her and let nature take its natural course

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Build her a cake or something.

GBL

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

if she says i love in a voicemal message, or in a goodbye, or in AIM?

lol i went to my schools fish camp, and all the fish were split up into groups, and just the chick was one of my group leaders. i just ever got a real love you from a girl, and so i've just shrugged off all the love you's. but fish camp was great, im so ready for college now.

so many hot girls. and rejection is nothing lol. its just like jehovahs witness door knocking. except i get a lot of yes. my cabin mates were awesome, it felt like i found my close group of friends, but we were so diverse it was so cool. me and this dude shared a blow drier and me and this other dude played frisbee just in the middle of the night. and then all of did crazy shit at night.

i feel kinda different now. more confident.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Usually its "I love you too!"

• prophecor
    prophecor

Enjoi the moment

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Some lasses say "love ya" or put kisses at the end of messages, out of habit.

If this is the lass that you've been obsessing over, would ya PLEASE (I beg of ya, for the love of God!!!) get over it!

Alternatively put it to the test, and insist on your undying love - maybe that way she'll do the deed for ya!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

If she said it in AIM, it means nothing. If she said in a phone message, "love ya!" it probably means nothing. If she told you she loves you as shes leaving you in person.. she's leading you on, unless she really thinks she loves you. In this case, she is wrong.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

im not obsessing over it, i met lots of chicks at the camp.

• damselfly
    damselfly

just ask her what she meant by it.

what kind of camp where you at?

dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit