Are You A Male Chauvenist?

by Legolas 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Are you the type of guy that has to drive even if it is your WIFE'S car? My husband is NOT. We both have our own, but my husbands drives a truck, so going to the meetings I nearly always drove because it is my vehicle, I was never talked to about this, but from the 'looks' I got from the elders I know I would have been if we were still there!

• prophecor
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

Fantastic prophecor - I'm a male chauvinist too or should I say a female who firmly believes a woman's place is in the home, at least in my circumstances!

• kls
    kls

Nope , my husband knows ,,my truck i drive unless i let or ask him to drive . I have what my husband says is " The evil eye " and that is all it takes.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Are You A Male Chauvenist?

Of course im not you silly little Woman.Now budge up and let the experts drive

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

i remember a time when a woman would never even say the words 'male' and 'chauvanist' in conjunction with each other... oh the days of yonder whilts thou come again and slay me with thine own something or other? ok im not old enough to remember any such thing... but i do find it a tad imasculating when a woman drives while i passenge. this being said, i am in touch with my feminine side, so a litte imasculation is never a loss-of-sleep matter :)

bethel minute

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I used to be a very chauvanistic male but I have improved over the years

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Are you the type of guy that has to drive even if it is your WIFE'S car?

Who's wife has a car? Pantywaists

• talesin
    talesin

lol, lego! I had 2 guys ask me recently (in the time frame of a week),,, oh, do you have your license?

Do I have my license!??? hahaha, only longer than YOU have been on the planet, little boy.

It also surprises me that folks are sometimes astonished that I am 'handy', and have power tools. It's like the '60s and '70s never happened for them, and they are still back in the '50s.

tal

• Apathy
    Apathy

I can see myself fighting with some guy if he insists on driving my car.
    Note to Self: Get a car.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit