"Some Things To Bear In Mind Regarding Apostates"

by Hellrider 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sf
  • FairMind
    FairMind
    I'd be happy to just stick talking about current Watchtower views

Minimus you are exactly right! Dragging up ancient WT history only clouds the issues surrounding today's WTS.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

AHAAAAAHA, this just keeps getting better and better! Turns out this guy has a guestbook on his site!!! I just left him this message (it`s visible for all to read):

Name: Hellrider
    Email:
    Date: Mon Aug 08 19:55:20 EDT 2005
    So, does the WTb&ts know that you have made these books available for everyone to see and read? They try to cover up lot`s of the teachings in some of these books, you know. I read in a recent WT-mag that "for decades before 1914, the witnesses (wtbts) had been teaching the significance of the year 1914, as the year of Christs return"...when in fact (as these books show), the teaching was that Christ had returned invisibly (parousia, invisible presence) in 1874, and that it was Armageddon that was supposed to come in 1914!
    I`m pretty sure the WTb&ts doesn`t want people to know this, as they lie about it in their magasines. You`d better shut this site down, asap, dude!

And ex-witness

...LoL, he`ll probably remove the post though, but I encourage you all to flood his guestbook with some "spiritual food", ha ha! (oh, just realised I had mispelled "an" in my post, dammit...well, well)

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL hellrider! hilarious.

he's probably right on the verge of going apostate anyways.

TS

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    LOL hellrider! hilarious.

I checked his website again today, but he has removed my post, along with another post, someone calling himself Ted Jaracs, saying "this site must cease to exist now!"

Hm...maybe I`ll go over and post some more "spiritual food" for this faithful witnoid.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL!

Name: yo momma
    Email: [email protected]
    Date: Thu Aug 11 23:19:27 EDT 2005

Mal 2:3, Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces,

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

He he. He`s allready removed it, Tetrapod. He must have realised there`s a heightened apostate activity on his website the last few days. A sure sign the end is near, LoL. I love that paragraph, by the way. If God likes throwing shit upon peoples faces, that`ll explain a whole lot.

• sandy
    sandy

Has the guestbook been removed from the site? I made a comments last night and today I cannot find the guestbook.

• avishai
    avishai

Now, now, be nice! See what you made him go and do!!

• sandy
    sandy

I found the guestbook. I posted the following just now:

Why were my comments removed? I had a legitimate question that nobody bothered to comment on. I was told Jehovah's Witnesses will answer any bible question one has. Is this not true.

Do you people fear the unknown?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit