Who are these people? Amnesian? bjc2read?

by gringojj 10 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

Ok we have recently had some people starting threads about the bethel couple and watchtowerfarm.org. Of course if this is a fake, then we have to wonder what is the motive behind it. I may be looking into this too much but I looked at the 2 people who started posts on this subject. The first one was someone named bjc2read. This person has been a member for 3 years and has made 46 posts. Not a very active member. Does anyone know who this person is? The second is a person named Amnesian. Amnesian has been a member over 4 years, and hasmade 265 posts. So here we have 2 relatively inactive members showing up to report on this subject. Could they have some sort of agenda here? I may have this all wrong, but I think it at least needs to be explored. Also if anyone has been to watchtowerfarm.org the picture of the old couple has been removed.

• kazar
    kazar

Beats me! If you find out, I'd sure like to know.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Well, some people don't post very much. As in these boards are just a passing interest.

• TMS
    TMS

Amnesian is/was one the more articulate posters to grace this bandwidth. There are dozens of similar skill, knowledge and history who simply do not post much anymore for their own reasons. It's possible that nearly everything has already been said, documented, illustrated and argued. Now a largely younger generation of JWDites explore many of the same issues with varying degrees of comprehension.

tms

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN
    The first one was someone named bjc2read. This person has been a member for 3 years and has made 46 posts. Not a very active member. Does anyone know who this person is? The second is a person named Amnesian. Amnesian has been a member over 4 years, and hasmade 265 posts. So here we have 2 relatively inactive members showing up to report on this subject. Could they have some sort of agenda here?

"...not a very active member."

"...relatively inactive members."

Absurd in its irony, mildly amusing even, on a board heavily populated with "inactive" JWs, many of whom are shunned and abused for crimes no more grievous than having not turned in an approved number of field service hours or having failed to parrot the requisite number of comments in meetings in order that "[one's] advancement may be manifest to all persons."

Hardly surprising, though, given that cultic mindsets die very hard, if at all.

It's possible that nearly everything has already been said, documented, illustrated and argued. Now a largely younger generation of JWDites explore many of the same issues with varying degrees of comprehension.

Perfectly elucidated, TMS.

AMNESIAN

• minimus
    minimus

Amnesian, I always enjoyed your posts! You always could kick ass. (Notice: I never tangled wicha).....We should not put down people that don't contribute as much as others. It ain't right!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Now a largely younger generation of JWDites

I'm largely.

I'm younger.

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN
    You always could kick ass.

NOW YOU JUST CUT THAT OUT!!!

Thanks for the kind words Minimus.

Irreverent, Irregular, and Inactive AMNESIAN

• katiekitten