"peace and security"

by rebel8 6 Replies latest social current

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh no. Tony Blair just said those words on CNN. Must be Thee End.

• vitty
    vitty

He also has brought in legislation to close down a place of worship, if they icite hatred or violence. I feel like sending him a few WTs were they blast the catholics, and say that everyone who isnt a JW deserves to and will die.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    He also has brought in legislation to close down a place of worship, if they icite hatred or violence. I feel like sending him a few WTs were they blast the catholics, and say that everyone who isnt a JW deserves to and will die.

I would like to send him the WatchTower Library 1997 cd-rom so he can get a real feel for the JW beliefs.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Reading that has just sent shivers down my spine, I must still have a long way to go before I am free of witness indoctrination.

• La Capra
    La Capra

In the mid 80s the UN declared it the year of "Peace and Security." With the double whammy of the UN and the talisman of "Peace and Security" failing to manifest armaggedon and ensuing paradise, Tony Blair's announcement ought only create a white-head sized blip in the JWs.

How many of you think that most JWs, upon hearing this news, secretly hope that this is not it?

Shoshana

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

I always laugh because most JWs still get fearful when they think this could be "it". Many of them have been so brainwashed with guilt and they still don't know if they'll make it to the paradise. Maybe Jehovah knows about the rated "R" movie they watched. Or that one month they only got 8 hours in the field in.

I always tell my mom to get a life. If god is really that concerned about one person, then obviously he's a micromanager and who would want to live with someone like that. You'd be better off dead.

• Bryan
    Bryan
    In the mid 80s the UN declared it the year of "Peace and Security."

Ah, yes... I remember that. ARMAGEDDON IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!"

What an idiot I was.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit