New World Translation : The Corrupt Bible of the Watchtower Society

by orion 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• orion
    orion

I just came across this site and some of it is an interesting read. I thought a few of you might want to take a look. i'm new here so I hope it hasn't been brought up before but if so, my apologies. There is a post on here from someone who claims to have been a ministerial servant at one time but has since left the org.

http://www.contenderministries.org/index.php

• skyman
    skyman

Thank you. We like to hear from you so please keep posting and welcome to the form.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Thanks!!!

BTW, welcome to the board!

I have the 1961 NWT along with the NWT Reference Bible.

However, the WTBTS publication that I value more than any other is a 1985 Edition of The Kingdom InterlinearTranslation of the Greek Scriptures (blue cover) because it exposes the deciet and corruptness of the apostate JW cult in regards to their blasphemous New World Translation.

With the NWT the JW cult has denied the following in order to promote their false teachings:

Jesus is the Christ - the JW's claim he became the Christ at baptism.

Jesus was God on earth in human form - the JW's claim he is a god and that Jehovah is the main God. Therefore, they are polytheistic in their beliefs.

Jesus is the only Lord worthy of worship - The Jw's claim that Jesus is not to be worshipped. They disfellowship any who dare voice such an opinion.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Absolutely, Honesty! The NWT is a horrible blasphemy! Nowhere in the New Testament Jesus calls God Jehovah! The word "Jehovah" isn`t used in a single manuscript! And claiming that "the early church fathers removed the name", what the hell is that? The early church fathers wrote the New Testament! It`s their testament! - their story of how Jesus lived, their story of how he was worshipped, how he claimed that he was to be worshipped. There are countless more examples like this. One more worth mentioning:

John 1.1 says: " 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. "

The NWT "translates" this into ",and the word was a God".

This is one more attempt to discredit the trinity-belief. The entire NWT is a scandalous blasphemy, because: Many people only read/buy one Bible in their life. If you grow up as a JW, the NWT will be the "Bible" you will become familiar with. As an adult, after you have left the JWs, the NWT-"bible" is the one you`re going to remember. And actually, that means you haven`t read the real Bible! And hence, the JWs have robbed you once and for all for a chance of reaching true christianity. That`s the crime!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Hey, thanks for a good read!

Don't ever worry about bringing something up that may have been on here before. The board moves so fast, that things are easy to miss, or due to the quantity of information on here things are forgotten.

BTW, Welcome!

Kwin

• Honesty
    Honesty
    And hence, the JWs have robbed you once and for all for a chance of reaching true christianity. That`s the crime!

Jesus aptly described the apostate WTBTS and its blasphemous religion that calls itself Jehovah's Witnesses:

John 10:1 (HCSB)

1 “ I assure you: Anyone who doesn’t enter the sheep pen by the door but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.

John 10:10 (HCSB)

10 A thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and have it in abundance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit