New MSN search

by seattleniceguy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• inquirer
    inquirer

I think the MSN search engine is good but I have been googled for life! I like google because it's nice and simple all it says on the screen is: GOOGLE! aND YOU just type in your search and you get it and it's quick and all that.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

In the interest of full disclosure .... are you working at Microsoft now???? Perhaps the search department?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/65043/1.ashx

(I go to Redmond every year for an ASP.NET Summit with the .NET Team ...)

-ithinkisee

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

LOL...no, I've been outta there for a little over six months now. :-)

SNG

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I like Google, but they've had a few hiccups in the past 18 months as they have toyed with the algorithms they use to rank sites. For a while, I was getting terrible search results that had little relevance for my query, and it has been maddening to see some of my customers' websites yo-yo up & down in organic search results for their keywords. Google's current method seems to be better than the system they had last fall.

MSN has rolled out a pretty good system in their effort to gain market share.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

ithinkisee, do you have your copy of Visual Studio 2005 yet? Mrs. O is a major league geekette & has a few dozen sets of the beta release gathering dust around here if you want one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit