Whatever Happened to

by 95stormfront 22 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    I can only pray!
    Go right ahead... nothing fails like prayer.

"so who is god" "well you know when you shut your eyes and wish for something really really hard" "yes" "well he's the guy who ignores you"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    There are many reasons why prayers fail to be answered. One of the biggest is because people dont pray to the HEARER of prayer Jehovah.

You are almost right... only the TRUE gawd is the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

Peace Be Unto Her -- May Her Hooves Never Be Shod

"The Invisible Pink Unicorn is a being of great spiritual power. We know this because she is capable of being invisible and pink at the same time. Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorn is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that she is pink; we logically know that she is invisible because we can't see her."

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well, I don't know if eveyone heard, but I got promoted to assistant manager, so I've really taken on a lot of extra responsibilities at work. Its awkward to be in charge of people twice your age and still be nice. However, I'm finding balance and quickly becoming an integral part of the business.

I have a great crew to work with, and we all take care of each other. One young girl (who I really enjoy working with) is having some problems with her father. He came up to work to "see" her. We caught him on camera in the parking lot slapping her. I happily "restrained" him until the cops came. I'm quickly gaining a reputation- you don't mess with me, my employees, or my friends.

• JH
    JH

And where is Brummie???

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    And where is Brummie???

I made Kitty Kabobs.

• kls
    kls
    I happily "restrained" him until the cops came. I'm quickly gaining a reputation- you don't mess with me, my employees, or my friends.

Good for you Richie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,go get'em tiger.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    my employees

you don't know how weird it feels to say that...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    We caught him on camera in the parking lot slapping her. I happily "restrained" him until the cops came.

Excellent.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    There are many reasons why prayers fail to be answered. One of the biggest is because people dont pray to the HEARER of prayer Jehovah.

Most likely it is that he does hear you, if he's the omnipotent all knowing being everyone claims he is, but just doesn't give a damn about your suffering because it doesn't synchronizes with his "in due time I'll get around to it" way of doing things.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake
    people dont pray to the HEARER of prayer Jehovah.

Why did none of the authors of the Greek Christian scriptures ever use any form of the Tetragrammaton in the New Testamant?

Defd, Are you brave enough to check some J-references for me in your Kingdom Interlinear? My ordered copy has not yet arrived. This is a serious challenge that will lead to the truth about the Divine name in Greek Christian scriptures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit