I've been replaced...

by Quentin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

My two year old grandson calls me Bap-paw...every afternoon when my daughter picks him up from day care his first words are: My Bap-paw. Yesterday my daughter brought home a black lab puppy. When she picked him up this afternoon...that's right...his frist words were: My puppy...of course my daughter wore out her tires getting home, so she could call and regail her mother with grandson and doggie stories...I've been replaced by a dog...I'm depressed, hope I can sleep tonight...a dog for god sake...

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hmm, you say that like it's a bad thing mate. Dogs are great! lol, they are good for companionship, friendship, fun, and in times of need. Like when you are really hungry and there is nothing else to eat... mwuahaha.

FMZ

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am so sorry. (((((((((Q))))))))))

• ButterflyCharmer
    ButterflyCharmer

ohhhh how cute!
    No worries, you can never be replaced.
    Once the novelty of the new dog wears off, it will be back to Bap-paw once again.

BC

• Carol
    Carol

Just wait Bap-Paw.....the first time "my puppy" knocks him down or chews up one of his favorite toys......he'll look to Bap-Paw to make it better!

• garybuss
    garybuss

My grandson just turned 2. He calls me Papa. He got a kitty . . . . name's Jeffrey. Kitty calls me Meow.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

But puppies are so darn cute!! We got a whippet and a cocker spaniel puppy recently and they are the cutest little babies! I'm a mummy!!!! LOL

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Remember, kids, a puppy's not just for Christmas!!!

• Quentin
    Quentin

Doggie been bittin his ankles!...light at the end of the tunnel...

Your puppies are cute Misspeaches...

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

When we are in Mexico at the beach, we have seen a common occurance: NiƱos y' perros y' pelicanos. Kids and dogs and pelicans! Fleabitten dogs chasing the kids, or begging for scraps from the people at the palapas, kids swiming in the ocean diving trying to come up under a pelican who is feeding on the surf.

Q. Sorry about being temporarily replaced. Best news is it's temporary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit