Expelled for studying the Bible with JW's!

by Bonnie_Clyde 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

"Since we have learned the truth from the Bible, we feel like slaves who have been set free."

lmao! Are they ever in for a surprise!

• loosie
    loosie

They are free to listen to the same kind of music the elders do.

They are free to go out in service as much as they want unless it is less than 5 hours.

They are free to be judged by other memebers of the cong.

• Honesty
    Honesty

We want to find the truth from the Bible." The visitors were Mennonites one of the young men said, "I want to know the people who use God's name."

They are looking in the wrong place. Just wait until they want to study the Biblw without the WT publications. A lot of Christian churches use God's name, Jehovah. Mine does.

This is absolutely the best thing I've ever seen in a WT. They are shooting themselves with it. I hope the average dub wakes up with this one.

• Pwned
    Pwned

that had to have been done on purpose, 1st the evolution proof article and now this, i think someone hacked into the WT

• AlanF
    AlanF

JWs are gross hypocrites. When the situation is turned around so they get a taste of what they do to others, they scream bloody murder.

AlanF

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

Howdy EZEKIEL3..could you give me your references on your story on the mennonites that you wrote, because I know the mennonites were, at one time, part of the Amish clan.

I'm from the Pennsylvania mountains called the Poconos in which many of the folks around there were or still called the Pennsylvania Dutch...meaning many of us were of the Amish, then over time many seperated from the Amish and were called mennonites

The Amish, along with the Mennonites are all considered christian due to the fact of what has been called Born-Again.

The Anabaptists do believe in adult baptizing, according to scriptures, and were along with the Amish and Mennonites movements.

Amish A very conservative Christian group which broke away from the larger Anabaptist movement in the Alsace region in France during the late 17th century. Most Amish now live in the U.S. and Canada -- largely in Indiana, Ohio and Pennsylvania. They isolate themselves from the larger American/Canadian culture .......(religioustolerance.com){references}

http://www.thirdway.com/menno/glossary.asp?ID=55 As for the Mennonites it would be better to click the link for info. And the link is also the references on the mennonites.....

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Oh please don't give me credit for that propaganda.

You will notice the credits are duly assigned at the top of my post -- it is the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit