Coming Out Of The Closet!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ButtLight 46 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

NO, not me, my babies! They are 15 days old, and trying to work their way out of the bathroom closet! 3 of them, two twins and one black one. Mom is proud!

check0068au.jpg

30lq.jpg

21ta.jpg

44em.jpg

55ew.jpg

65dp1.jpg

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awwwwwwwwww!!! Little kittie kitties are so cute!

You have to love the cute little meo's they make.

Keep a close eye on them... before you know it they will be getting into everything and making all kinds of trouble!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Kittens and puppies are always so cute, I can see their eyes are already open, are you going to keep them all or give them to friends after they grow?

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Precious!!

I am saving for my pet deposit so I can have another cat; my dad got custody of my ocicat and they have bonded and I cannot split them up; not surprised I dont pay him child support, lol. There are so many different breeds I would like to have. I have had persians, bengal, ocicat; but would love a sphinx. I thought about getting one and naming him Keymo (referrence of no hair). Is that cruel?

• blondie
    blondie

They're so cute, buttlight.

Life is so cruel, I can't have kitties.

• JH
    JH

Nice pictures Buttlight

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Very funny else! I have to give them away, cause we have two already, and my bf hates cats! I wont tell you all what he wanted to do with them when they were born!

• JH
    JH

On that last picture, I was going to say, "what a nice pussy between your legs" but I won't say it...lol

• greendawn
    greendawn

BTW Butt is there a family relationship between you Whyamihere, Had Enuf and Stilla?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

haha jh...ya just beat me to it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit