It's Saturday night....what's everyone doing?

by burnieschick 31 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

On my way out to Banff to do some hardcore bar hopping. Should be fun.. have a weekend ya'll.

GBL

• Legolas
    Legolas
    I'm going to watch a seemingly crappy movie called "The Thirteenth Floor

If it's the movie I think it is it was a good movie......let me know how it was.

• delilah
    delilah

Have fun in Banff GBL....I'm sitting here, just chatting with Morty....

• Bryan
    Bryan

I'm in El Paso tonight; Tucson last night. Driving from Los Angeles to New Orleans. Driving a U-Haul.

We've been traveling with my wife's company for the last five years. We left half our stuff in storage. It's gonna be lke Christmas!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• JH
    JH

Rat in his 5th beer

• karen96
    karen96

My nephew is having an "uberfest" at his house, and my sister asked my husband to help with "crowd control", so I thought I'd have some wine and spend the evening with you lovely people.

karen

• Quentin
    Quentin

Just got the grand kids in bed...came on to see what's what and who's who...

• JH
    JH

Listening to Genesis "Turn it on again" and drinking a 6th buttlight.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    If it's the movie I think it is it was a good movie......let me know how it was.

Watching it right now... it's seems pretty good.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

My wife and I were invited to a birthday party for our former neighbors 3 year old girl. They were also having a 'House Warming' party. We had a great time, we sang "Happy Birthday" to a sweet little girl. ( I never got to do that to my kids) There was a diverse bunch of very nice people there that have never been tainted by JWism. They know how to have fun without pretentiousness.

I sang "Happy Birthday".... Good for me !

Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit