How Brainwashed Were You??

by Legolas 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

I set ablaze my wife's Smirf incase it was Demonized!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• loosie
    loosie

I used to wear Bongo jeans. One season Bongos jeans came out wiht a line that had little astrological symbols on the button. I got 2 pair of pliers and removed the button and put on a new one purchase from teh sewing notions department of joanns fabrics.

No demonized jeans for me.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

a lot of "brothers" in canada won't wear a TEAM CANADA hockey jersey because it is nationalism. even some of the italian brothers around here won't wear any italy soccer jerseys because they sport the green/white/red colours and those are the colours of the italian flag.

bethel minute

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok .................Bryan why do you keep saying......... Have You Seen My Mother

• Bryan
    Bryan

I can't tell you yet... But I will in a week or two.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok Bryan I look forward to hearing it.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

JW lady chasing after Catholic school students with a knife thinking we're demons!

Evanescence

• greendawn
    greendawn

Had to get rid of books from other religions because they were supposed to be demonised, the same for crosses, the FDS must be laughing up his sleeves because the naive R & F get taken in by such lies.

• loosie
    loosie

I remember 4 of us getting up to dance to "you shook me all night long" at a club. We were almost to the dance floor when we realized that we shouldn't dance to a song with the lyrics, "she knocked me out with those american thighs"

Man I still like that song.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    How Brainwashed Were You??

So much so that every year I would publicly deny Christ at the JW Memorial Service by refusing to eat of His body and drink of His blood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit