Black people won't work

by SixofNine 72 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Especially not in this heat; they'll just go stand under the air conditioning vent. In fact, the only two groups of people who work in America anymore are white people, and Mexicans.

Hell, they ("they" in this case being the govt., I gather, but I'm unclear on exactly what govt. program this is) give Saudi Arabians 500k just for coming over here and starting a business. They (Saudis) can just lean a ladder against a tree, call themselves a tree-trimming service, and never cut a single limb; hell, they (govt spoiled Arabs) benefit by showing a loss.

Just thought you'd like to know, in case you've been wondering why those black people are standing around under the AC vent collecting government perks, while you work your lilly white ass off.

This social commentary was brought to you by HomeDepot employee and my neighbor, Jim Whitson, and the letter B. Yes, I live in Texas.

• patio34
    patio34

I'm glad Jim's not my neighbor.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Want to know what the answers to the worlds problems are? Go ask the guy who can also help you find paintbrushes for latex.

Kinda like letting a Janitor and a Window Washer tell you about God...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    I'm glad Jim's not my neighbor.

Me, too!

I love your comment, WLG!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

...and people ask me all the time why I want to get the hell out of this hick-ass Dubya luvin state.

• Vassago
    Vassago

SixofNine ~

You seem very angry!!

Why would you say BLACK PEOPLE don't work?????

THere are a lot of WHITE people out there living off of the state, when they can work.

There is a lot of every race doing this.

By the words you choose to use to display your feelings, That is totally not fair or right.

I am saying this, not out of disgust or thinking you sound just like a lot of JW's, when they say the worldly people.

I just think your very angry about something, maybe an African American did something to upset you???

But we are all equal!! Every single one of us, just because one person may have a sh#t load of money, or another may have no money, or even a bum.

We are all equal. We may not all work the same, and view things the same, but we should never talk down upon someone.

My children are both Black and White, and they are both hard workers, straight A students and very loving children.

You can not combine everyone of one race, into one stereotype.

Much Love

Vass ~

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Vassago (and other newbies),

Please know that much of what's written on these sites are "tongue in cheek". That means it's said with sarcastic humor.

• shera
  • Vassago
    Vassago

I don't think sarcastic humor, is the correct term for Prejudice.

It is different to talk about something we know is true.

But to talk about and as you say have SARCASTIC HUMAR upon, that I don't find humorous!!

Sorry!!!

• bisous
    bisous

fail to note that sixy is quoting his neighbor???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit