Seafood Fest at my house !!

by hubert 18 Replies latest jw friends

• hubert
    hubert

Well, tomorrow's my birthday, and when my daughter asked me what I wanted, I said, how about having a seafood fest?

So, we went to the fish market today, and bought lobsters, Clams for steaming, and pre-cooked shrimp !!!

I even went to the food market and bought frozen scallops wrapped in bacon !!

Seafood is getting so expensive, that we don't buy it often. In fact, I haven't had lobster in at least two years, and steamers only once since last August.

So, what the heck, why not enjoy it once in a while on special occasions, especially if you live in New england. I've been having a craving for seafood lately...Does that mean I'm going to die?

Hubert

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Lobster for Lunch in Kennebunkport ME - now that brings back memories - George did not come out to play though

• greendawn
    greendawn

Why should craving for sea food mean that you will die? It rather means that your body is lacking one of the nutritional substances that abound in sea food iodine or omega type fats.

• Dimples
    Dimples

I seafood. Enjoy! I hope you have a fun-filled birthday!

DIMPLES

• hubert
    hubert
    your body is lacking one of the nutritional substances that abound in sea food iodine or omega type fats.

Only kidding about the dying part. However, I'm "dying" for some seafood right now.

Maybe that's it. Lack of something in my diet.

What are "omega" type fats?

Thanks, Dimples, I will. I'll be thinking of ya.

Hubert

• luna2
    luna2

Have a very Happy Birthday, hubert. Enjoy your seafood fest!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

English seafood is pretty good. It comes from colder waters and this apparently, enhances the taste.

Englishman.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I'm so envious! love seafood. Enjoy and happy birthday!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Happy Birthday

To You!

Happy Birthday

To You!!

Happy Birthday

((((Dear Hubert))))

Happy Happy Birthday

Tooooooooo Yoooouuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

And Manny Moore!

• hubert