The last day...

by Quentin 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

If this were the last day of your life what would you do?... I would spend the day at the zoo with my grand kids

• Pole
    Pole

If I had grand kids, I'd do the same. Pole

• garybuss
    garybuss

Yeah! I'd spend it with my family. Play with my grandson a lot. He's only 2. He thinks zoos smell funny.

• Quentin
    Quentin

Yeah...my grandsons two as well...haven't done the zoo thing yet.

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I'd make love with my husband, snuggle up with our kids and a pint of ben and jerry's (each!), listen raptly to endless talk about video games &Jo-Jo's Circus, and make sure that the last thing I saw in this world were the faces of the people I love.

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

well, quentin, i have no grandkids. I would spend it close and tight with my dearly beloved husband. Thanks, I just got a warm visual!

• lola28
    lola28

If today was the last day of my life I would spend it with my sisters, I would make sure to tell them how much I love them and how happy I am to have had the chance to have known them. I would listen to some music and go outside and feel the sunshine. I would make sure my hamster had food and would want to hug my cat one last time.

Lola

• burnieschick
    burnieschick

If it were my last day on earth, I think I'd like to spend it snuggled on the sofa with my husband and 2 cats, the dog at my feet and a glass of wine in my hand. I'd have a long telephone conversation with my parents (who live abroad) and tell them all the un-said things I should have, but never had the courage to.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

If I found that out, I would tell everyone how I truly felt about them.

Then I would go toss a pole in the water, catch me a mess of fish, and remember the best parts of life.

I would find the arms of a young lady, and wrap my self up in them....

Then I'd start a thread on JWD, and say goodbye.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

lol I don't know what I would do

But my friend has a bizarre Idea on stealing a grand piano

Well like most Catholics I'd probebly go to confession

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit